[Linux] Sélection/copie dans le terminal

Thiebaut Mochel tmochel@::1
Lun 3 Aou 10:47:01 CEST 2009

Il y a possibilité d'émuler la souris à partir du clavier dans Xorg :

  HOWTO use the numeric *keyboard* keys as *mouse* in XOrg

      From LinuxReviews

XOrg comes with built-in *mouse* *emulation* using the keyboards numeric
keypad.

    Controlling the *keyboard* "*mouse*"

Hold *Shift* and press *Num-Lock*. You may hear a short beep depending
on computer and GNU/Linux flavor. You may actually have to hold Shift
and Ctrl and press Num-Lock on some systems.

Laptops may require you to hold the FN key to use the numeric pad, which
makes this tricky.

    * 7, 8 ,9 are the up directions
    * 4, 6 are left and right
    * 1, 2, 3 are the down directions

    * / selects the left *mouse* key
    * * selects the middle *mouse* key
    * - selects the right *mouse* key

    * Press 5 or + do to the actual mouseclick

First select the *mouse* key you want to (ab)use by pressing */* for
left *mouse* key, *-* for the right botton or *** for the middle and
then press 5 to do the actual click-

Example: I move the *mouse* where I want it and then I want to middle
click, so i press the * key and 5 to click.

    Without the *mouse* in browsers, etc

It is easy to navigate browsers without *mouse* or any sort. Just use
the arrow keys, enter does what leftclick does, the menu key does what
the right click does and ctrl+enter acts like the middle click.