[Linux] Problème avec Terminal Server Client (GNU/Linux)

Olemis Lang olemis@::1
Mer 5 Aou 23:01:59 CEST 2009

2009/8/5 Daniel Huhardeaux <daniel.huhardeaux@::1>:
> Olemis Lang a écrit :
>>
>> Voici le problème :
>> [...]
>> {{{
>> Autoselected keyboard map en-us disconnect: No valid license available.
>> }}}
>>

> [...]
>
> Tu colles ce message et demande à ton ami google, plénitude réponses tu
> trouveras ...

Peut-être ... Voici la «plénitude réponses» q je trouve (TROIS) :

{{{
 Results 1 - 3 of 3 for "Autoselected keyboard map en-us disconnect:
No valid license available.". (0.79 seconds)

Search Results

TS Client (rdesktop) won't allow rdpv5 login to win server (it ...
Autoselected keyboard map en-us disconnect: No valid license
available. mikesf is offline. mikesf. View Public Profile · Send a
private message to mikesf ...
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4420156 - Cached - Similar -

TS Client (rdesktop) won't allow rdpv5 login to win server (it ...
4 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 28 Feb 2008
TS Client (rdesktop) won't allow rdpv5 login to win server (it used to
work) Networking & Wireless.
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=707537 - Cached - Similar -

TS Client (rdesktop) won't allow rdpv5 login to win server (it ...
... the win login screen (on the server) flashes briefly, it gives me
the error: Autoselected keyboard map en-us disconnect: No valid
license available. ...
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4402943 - Similar -

Add a result - See all my SearchWiki notes - See all notes for this
SearchWiki - Learn more

}}}

Mais je crois q'elles seront utiles ;)

Merci bcp !