[Linux] Offre emploi Strasbourg

pierre amadio amadio.pierre@::1
Mar 26 Juin 17:10:13 CEST 2018

Coucou.

On viens de m'envoyer ca sur Linkedin, mais j ai signe ailleurs.

Desole pour le pate, le copier coller de linked in a gmail c est pas
encore ca apparament.

Bref, si l un de vous cherche du traff local, parle anglais et n est
pas un repris de justice (je crois qu il y en a un ou deux) et je peut
y refiler votre cv.

######################

New Support & Maintenance Engineer - Permanent Role - STRASBOURG
(Relocation Supported)

Hi Pierre, I am currently working on an exciting Support & Maintenance
Engineer position in Strasbourg which looking at your profile I am
excited to share with you. My client is a leading French company with
45 offices and 15k employees globally. Position Summary: As a Support
and Maintenance Engineer, you will manage support and maintenance
contracts related to Government Solutions. The main contract to be
managed will be based in Strasbourg with a strong security clearance
requirement. You will ensure customer satisfaction, the respect of
contractual commitments and the fulfilment of Service level agreements
(SLA). You will be responsible for incidents follow up and problem
resolution. Experience Required: To succeed in this job, you must have
an Engineering degree in the computing or Network or IT fields
(minimum BAC + 2). You must have intermediate Linux administrator
skills, script reading/writing, SQL. You must also have experience
with console application administration, customer relationship
management. It would be preferred if you have recent experience other
Unix types, experience with Oracle DBMS, knowledge of TCP/IP and
networking protocols. It would be preferred if you hold a valid
security clearance at 'EU Secret' level issued by a National Security
Authority You must be fluent in English. We would like someone to join
our team who is customer-oriented, rigorous, organized, autonomous and
ready to travel occasionally If you are interested, please give me a
10 MINUTE TIME SLOT and a CONTACT NUMBER I can reach you on this week.
Jermaine George Providing Exceptional People for Outstanding
Businesses