[lea] Un nom

Stéphane Casset sept@::1
Mar 7 Nov 15:49:00 CET 2006

Le Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 03:36:57PM +0100, Éric Bischoff écrivait :
> Le Mardi 7 Novembre 2006 14:17, Thiebaut a écrit :
> > Bonjour a tous,

Hello everyone,

> > "libre en alsace"  ne me convient pas trop car on ne devinne pas sans
> > autre explication de quoi il s'agit.
> > Je propose "Alsace Libre Software Initiative", ou ALSI. Cette expression
> > a plusieurs avantages :
>
> I completly oppose this dumb suggestion. First, because Alsace is not yet a
> subsidary of the United States of America. Second, because there are still
> some retarded language-impaired people in Alsace who don't understand a
> fuc***ing word of Yankee.

I completely agree with Éric on the topic.

> > - Elle décrit bien (si j'ai bien suivi) le contenu du projet,
> > - L'internationalisation : Libre Software est maintenant synonyme de
> > Free and Open Source Software, Alsace et Initiative se comprennent bien
> > en anglais,

French is a official European language and also one of the rare
diplomatic language. So internationalisation can also be done in French.
So please stop this internationalisation^Wamericanization nonsense.

Regards,
--
Stéphane Casset            LOGIDÉE sàrl       Se faire plaisir d'apprendre
1a, rue Pasteur        Tel : +33 388 23 69 77           casset@::1