[Linux] Où est-il passé?

jp willm nicole.jeanpaul.willm@::1
Sam 14 Nov 08:05:12 CET 2009

Hello,

Hervé Lambs a écrit :
> A la vérité il (gramps) me convient vraiment moins bien que Héridis que j'avais acheté quand j'étais sous Windows.

Sans être rôdé à ce genre de logiciel, je sais qu'il existe geneweb :

Geneweb allows to keep track of ancestral data. It is a powerful
system for maintaining a set of data about your family history. It
supports much of the GEDCOM tag system for data storage, and can be
used either as your primary system for archiving genealogical data,
or as a web service (through a CGI interface) for publishing your
data for others to use.

--
jp willm
http://perso.orange.fr/willms/index.html